Warranties & Guarantees
Warranties & Guarantees
Rest assured with Ranger HVAC's robust warranties and guarantees, ensuring your peace of mind and satisfaction with our services.
Ranger HVAC is passionate about helping our customers enjoy a comfortable home, all year long. Not only do we offer superior HVAC services to help us reach that goal, but we back those services with some of the industry’s best guarantees. From ensuring your newly installed system is ready to serve you well to ensuring that our technicians will treat your property with respect, here’s what you can expect from Jack Lehr Heating, Cooling & Electric when you call for HVAC service.
Our Installation Guarantees
We back all of our HVAC installations with the following guarantees:
- No Surprises Guarantee: We hate surprises and know you do too! If we miss something and fail to communicate it prior to our agreement, we will correct the issue at no additional cost to you.
- 72 Degree Guarantee: We want you to be comfortable! We guarantee your new HVAC system will maintain a 72 degree indoor temperature when the outdoor temperatures range between 0 and 90 degrees. If not, we will make unlimited attempts to fix the problem until the issue is resolved.
Our Service Guarantees
In addition to guaranteeing our installations, we also guarantee our service. When you work with Ranger HVAC, you will enjoy:
- Real Person Guarantee: We like to talk to real people too. If our phone is not answered 24/7 by a real person, we will credit you $50 toward your next service fee.
- No Surprises Guarantee: If we miss something and fail to communicate it prior to our agreement, we will correct the issue at no additional cost to you.
- One-Year Repair Guarantee: We’re so confident in our work, we guarantee our repairs. If there is a failure with a repair within a year of its completion, we will return at no charge to fix it.
"Take Action Today and Schedule Your Service with Us!"
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
It is recommended to replace your HVAC air filters every 1-3 months, depending on factors such as filter type, indoor air quality, and system usage.
Regular maintenance, including cleaning or replacing air filters, checking and sealing ductwork, and scheduling professional tune-ups, can significantly improve energy efficiency.
The ideal temperature setting for your thermostat depends on personal preference, but generally, setting it between 68-72°F (20-22°C) is recommended for comfort and energy savings.
Strange noises from your HVAC system could indicate a variety of issues, such as loose components, motor problems, or airflow restrictions. It is best to have a professional technician diagnose and fix the problem.
On average, HVAC systems can last around 15-20 years with proper maintenance. However, the lifespan can vary depending on usage, system quality, and regular upkeep.
Regularly cleaning and dusting your home, using high-quality air filters, ventilating the space, and considering additional air purification systems can help improve indoor air quality.
Signs include inadequate cooling or heating, frequent on/off cycling, strange odors, water leaks, unusual noises, and high energy bills. If you notice any of these issues, it’s best to schedule professional repair.
HVAC system installation requires technical expertise and knowledge. It is recommended to hire a professional HVAC technician to ensure proper installation, system performance, and safety compliance.